Neutral Decor Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements dozen of real plants onto your worlds and highlights a comprehensive selection of plants from throughout the world. Neutral Decor’s primary purpose is to improve your building authenticity, realistically externally affecting the natural balance of the game. It aims to add all kinds of decorative plants to the game to solve the problem of Minecraft being dull at times by giving it a slight touch of green. There are a few extra features to alternate the atmosphere of the landscapes as well to make your building seems more aesthetic. In good hands, Neutral Decor would provide the countless potential to the builder community of the game. Overriding many existed plants with much more vivid ones. There is plenty of type of mushroom, as well as cactus included for a better variety in the game.
- Various Bushes.
- Dracaneas, Prickly Pears, Epiphyte Fern, Bird Nest, Paintbrush.
- Wooden Tressel, Suspension Blocks.
- Pavement Blocks such as Stone, Andersite, Diorite, Granite, Brick, Sandstone.
- Lamp, Patio Lamps.
- Topiary Steves and Zombies.
- Net Blocks.
- Outdoor Iron, Stone.
- Saguaros Cactus.
- Vanilla Flowers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nautral Decor Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5