Natural Progression Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 introduces into the game a brand new early-game meta. As the game grows with a plethora of new features, the aspects pertaining to the early game tend to be quite lacklusting. Such shortage in content then acted as a catalyst for many talented Modders to be a trailblazer in term of creating new early game items and blocks. Natural Progression is the epitome of a great early game Mod as it implemented many interesting, unique recreational activities such as Pebbles picking, Leaves breaking for sticks, Flint Hatchet and many more. Furthermore, the Mod allows players to freely create and shape the game meta as they desire, making the game a hell a lot more fun.
- Disable Tree Punching.
- Modify Wood Craft Recipes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Natural Progression Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1