Naruto Shippuden Mod (1.16.5) integrates the entire world of Naruto into our blocky Minecraft game. As you may have already known, the world of Naruto is filled with talented ninjas and complicated village and clan system, thus allowing for potential unique ninja spells to be invented by many innovators. From now on, players will get to choose between different clans in order to receive their gekkai, which is an ability that passes down from clan members. Of course, in order to master the ninja’s abilities, players would need to train constantly in order to level up. A high-level ninja has a high level of charka, and they can use special abilities with these spiritual power inside their bodies. At the same time, there are many unique ninja weapons such as the kunai, the scrolls to assist players in their journeys to become the hokage (head of the village). However, there will definitely dangerous foes that try to hinder players’ exploration of this new-found world.
- Players can summon ninja companions.
- Players can use special ninja spells.
- Bosses that are inspired by the series Naruto are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.