Myrtrees Mod 1.16.5 implements into the game a new type of tree, the Rubber tree. Invariably, Minecraft has been about materials management as players need to utilize them to survive and thrive in the strange world. However, a vital material that has always been missing, which is the Latex as the technology to harvest them has yet to be invented in the world of Minecraft. With Myrtrees, players can place a bucket inside these trees so that they could take out the precious latex inside the trees’ bodies in order to craft some of the most powerful and durable equipment. So far, there are yet to be any items stemming from the usage of latex as the main Mod is still in the developing phase.
- Placing a bucket into the tree to harvest latex.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mytrees Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5