MyLoot Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game a new feature, in which, regular and orthodox chests in the wild can be looted by different people, yet the content in the chest would be disparate depending on the person opening it. With this feature, multiplayer servers will be much better as auto-spawned chest would no longer be empty as each player can open it and can still access the original loot. From now on, the looting experience would be much better even for the new players in older servers. At the same time, these chests’ textures are revamped in order for players to easily distinguish between personal chests and regular chests.
- Different players can loot the same chest.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.