Mutant Creatures Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces brand new creatures into the game. These mobs are powerful and not to be messed with. They are mutant variants of regular monsters. They have enhanced health, strength, and abilities. They can quickly kill you if you are not ready for them. If you find Minecraft is too easy, then this data pack is for you! It can make the game a lot harder and more challenging.
- Currently, there are 4 mutant creatures: Creeper, Zombie, Skeleton and Enderman.
- To turn a mob into a mutant creatures, you need to craft “Chemical X” and throw it at them.
- Mutant Creatures will drop their unique items when killed.
- To craft Chemical X, you need Water Bottle, Charcoal and 2 Blaze Powders.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Mutant Creatures Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1.
For Minecraft 1.18.1