Mutant Beasts Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings back the popular Mutant Creatures mod to modern Minecraft, after four years without an update.
The original mod required another mod to work, which was called AnimationAPI, which is also the work of the Mutant Creatures creator, which for now is integrated into this mod.
(All credits for the content made goes to shcott21/thehippomaster21).
(For the time being, none of the mobs spawn in survival, as the author wants to make sure there are no game-breaking bugs.)
(When you reload an existing world with the mod, you’ll get the message “ForgeModLoader detected missing registry events”. It is safe to click yes.)
Mutant Zombie roars
Mutant Snow Golem at night
Mutant Skeleton loads its crossbow
Mutant Enderman teleports
Mutant Enderman screams
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mutant Beasts Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5