How to use?
You can open the control playlist menu with F8. Also, some other keybinds are there to pause and skip tracks. There you can create a playlist.
The playlist is now still empty.
But we’ll change that now!
This player supports many sources
Supported sources are:
- Twitch streams
- Local files
- HTTP URLs
- Matroska/WebM (AAC, Opus or Vorbis codecs)
- MP4/M4A (AAC codec)
- OGG streams (Opus, Vorbis and FLAC codecs)
- AAC streams
- Stream playlists (M3U and PLS)
You can either paste in the direct link or search on youtube or Soundcloud for a song. Also, you can load a single file or a whole folder with songs.
After they are loaded you must add them. You can choose which songs you wanna add or if you want to add all of them to the playlist.
Now you can go back and press play.
You can now set some options for the music player. The player supports shuffle mod, playlist repeat, single song repeat, skip forward and skip backward. Also, you can pause the song and seek it if that’s possible with clicking on the progress bar.
Ingame there is an overlay with some information.
In the ingame menue, you can toggle if you want the controls overlay there to quickly manage your music player.
In the upper top right cornern, there is a settings icon. In the settings menu you can toggle some things, e.g. keybinding in guis, menu overlay, in-game overlay and in-game overlay position.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Music Player Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5