Mr.Herobrine’s Mansion is a PvE map created by Legopitstop and Mr_WorldWide. This map takes place in a dark oak forest where has a woodland mansion that Herobrine’s parents lived in. His parents mysteriously vanished one day, leaving baby Herobrine alone. Some suspect he murdered them, while others sympathize with him and give him some freshly fallen apples, but they never return. This fellow dead vindicator waitress has been hired by Baby Herobrine to look after him and keep him healthy while he sleeps. However, don’t be too loud; otherwise, you could wake him up. Assist us in defeating the boss! Since Baby Herobrine enjoys the cold, the basement furnace and lights can be turned off. Download the map from the link below and start the adventure.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Mr.Herobrine’s Mansion Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x