Mountain Fortress Map (1.18.1) is a castle map created by Slash1239. If you are into medieval structures like castles or fortresses, check this one out! This map features a compact medieval/ steampunk fortress built on the edge of a snowy mountain. Besides its outstanding structures, the fortress is full of smaller functional rooms with interesting secrets for you to find out. Around the build, there are an outpost and a village nearby, turning this map into a great survival base! Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!