Motschen’s Better Leaves Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds additional layers to leaf blocks, making them appear more bushy and natural. This resourcepack adds no textures, making it compatible with allmost all texturepacks and mods out of the box (the textures adjust dynamically). Enable the Smart Leaves option in OptiFine or install the CullLeaves fabric mod, to get more FPS.
Fabric Mods supported:
- Oh The Biomes You’ll Go, Croptopia, BetterNether, BetterEnd.
- Biome Makeover, Crimson, JavaDungeons, Luminiferous Uplands, Mubble.
- Quek’s End, Tech Reborn, Terrestria, Traverse, Wild Explorer, Woods and Mires.
Forge mods supported:
- Oh The Biomes You’ll Go.
- BetterEndForge, Environmental.
- Biomes O’ Plenty.
- BetterDefaultBiomes, Bloomful, Druidcraft, Quark, Swamp Expansion, UpgradeAquatic.
- Integrated Dynamics.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.