Mossberg Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 adds a shotgun into Minecraft. Mossberg Data Pack is part of the gun data pack series by HeadBodyScript that adds another gun into the game. Mossberg is a deadly shotgun that can dish out a huge amount of damages to your enemies at close range. There are two types of Mossberg that you can craft, the Mossberg 500 Standard and the Mossberg 500 Special. They both excel in close-range combat and can quickly dispatch waves of mobs. Have fun!
- Adds a shotgun.
- To load up your guns, type [/trigger Refill] while having Arrows in your inventory.
- Your guns will automatically reload when it runs out of ammo. You can also do a manual reload by pressing “Q”.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Mossberg Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1