More Minecarts and Rails Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) improve the railway system of Minecraft tremendously as it adds new minecarts and railways that are powered by an entirely new electricity system. The older railway system is quite dull and monotonous not because of how it is uncreative, but its limitation that deters players from making some of the most interesting railroads. Aware of this lackluster, Goldey3 sat out to create a multitude of different rails that allows players to be creative with their journeys. With these new rails, players can even create an entire traffic system that can accommodate a dozen of players. At the same time, these rails have impeccable functionalities and don’t have any faults to exploit, therefore, players would need to worry about malevolent entities trying to destroy their precious railroads.
- New Rails and Minecarts are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.