More Flower Pots pack will adds a lot more types of flower pots for you to choose!
This data pack adds 33+ flower pot colors to your world. These flower pots can be crafted (Using the required API). What are you waiting for? Go and check it out!
In order to craft these flower pots, you need to use the Custom Crafting Table provided by LPS Recipe Core API.
If you’re in Creative Mode, you can use these commands as well:
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it.
You will also need to install “LPS Recipe Core API” as well. Click here to install it.
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
More Flower Pots Data Pack Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.17: