More Dungeons Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces new structures into the game. This data pack aims to make exploring more exciting and rewarding by adding multiple different dungeons throughout the world. These dungeons can spawn almost anywhere, be it underground or in a desert. These dungeons offer you new challenges, treasures, and, most importantly, fun! Good luck!
- Currently, there are 6 new dungeons: Pillager Tower, Dark Tower, Supply Fort, Pillager Pit, Temple, and Skeleton Dungeon.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
More Dungeons Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1