Molten Hell Hunt Map 1.17.1 is a finding map created by Potassiumola. Inside the molten hell of Nether, how many players can survive and complete a scavenger hunt? Well, let’s find out in this map. In Molten Hell Hunt, your goal is to find and grab as many of the assigned items as you can from barrels lying around the map. The main task is to navigate the way to these barrels and also fight for your life along the journey. You can try to finish the hunt alone or compete with your friends to see who will complete it first. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to play:
- Collect 54 assigned items to win the game.
- Everything will be hidden in barrels around the map.
- The first person to the barrel gets the enchanted item in the middle which is worth double.
- You can only take 1 of every item from the barrel.
- Don’t take any items from item frames, books from lecterns, or mess with entities.
- Feel free to take a set of armor and a stone sword at spawn.
- Take all the armor, weapons, and potions you need but leave what you don’t need for other players.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Molten Hell Hunt Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1