Modern Mega Race for the Wool Map 1.18.1 is a PvP map created by GM_RANT. Who wants to be the wool champion? Play against your friend in this modern race for the wool map with caves and cliffs aesthetic and earn the noble title! In this map, players have the chance to explore a vibrant cave system, venture into a haunted castle, brave the maze-like pyramid, climb into an active volcano to find the wool chambers, and then sprint back as the other team rains down arrows on your head. Download this map from the links below and get ready for challenges including parkour, puzzles, boss fights and so much more!
How to Play:
How to Start:
- Press the “press me” button
- Join teams using the buttons on the start platform (teams of 2-4 are recommended)
- Both teams need to press the “ready” button to start the game
- Collect wool from the colored chambers in each world
- Bring wool back to your base and place it on the designated column
- The first team to place all four blocks of wool wins!
- No building or jumping off the edge of your world
- Wool must be collected from the chambers and not from sheep
- You cannot return to the start platform once the game has started
- Have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Modern Mega Race for the Wool Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1