Mob Catcher Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds a Mob Capturing Device and a Mob Capturing Device Launcher.
How to use:
The capturing device can be right-clicked on most entities to capture them inside, right-click again to release them.
The capturing device launcher can be used to capture or release mobs from afar. It has a capturing, and a releasing mode, indicated by the tooltip.
Also works with Dispensers.
And before you ask, yes it does work on Endermen.
While in capturing mode, the launcher will attempt to fire any unused capturing devices that you have. When an entity is struck, it is removed from the world and placed inside if it is valid for capturing. If no entity is found then it drops as an item.
In release mode, the launcher will fire any filled devices from inside the inventory into the world. Whether it hits an entity or a block, it will spawn the mob with all of it’s saved data.
Mob Capturing Device
Mob Capturing Device Launcher
Fabric Mod Loader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mob Catcher Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1