Mob Armor Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a bunch of new armor that you can acquire by killing vanilla mobs. These new armors are basically the skins of the animal or monster that you’ve killed. For that, they are not just normal armor with normal protection. They all have their unique abilities and they are all beneficial in different situations. For example, the Pig Helmet gives you maximum HP, the Blaze Chestplate allows you to throw fireballs, the Skeleton Helmet can protect you with a barrage of arrows, or the Creeper Boots protect you from explosions while giving you the ability of a Creeper.
- Custom armors from mobs.
- Currently, there are 12 custom armor pieces. To obtain them, you need to kill the corresponding mob:
- Pig Helmet
- Cow Chestplate
- Sheep Leggings
- Chicken Boots
- Skeleton Helmet
- Zombie Chestplate
- Spider Leggings
- Creeper Boots
- Ghast Helmet
- Blaze Chestplate
- Hogling Leggings
- Enderman Boots
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Mob Armor Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1