Mist Biomes Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 adds several variants of vanilla biomes with mist added to them. This mod adds 7 new biomes to Minecraft, these biomes are based on existing vanilla biomes. They all have one thing in common: Mist. Mist is a mysterious fog that enshrouds certain Minecraft biomes, it prevents normal flowers to grow and more monsters are known to spawn in these biomes at night. All these biomes can be disabled using the mods config file.
- Mist Forest.
- Mist Plains.
- Mist Desert.
- Mist Taiga.
- Cold Mist Taiga.
- Misty Swamplands.
- Misty Mushroom Island.
Cold Mist Taiga
Misty Mushroom Islands
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mist Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mist Biomes Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.18.1