Miscommunications 2 Map 1.17.1 is a puzzle map designed by Henzoid. Miscommunications map is back and ready to be conquered again! After one year, miscommunications is now returned with even more difficult puzzles, comprising a total of 7 hellish tasks for a group of players to finish. In this map, you are not allowed to chat with your friends so that the only way to communicate is through a voice channel, your friend group can together enjoy solving the puzzles or argue over them. Is your mental health strong enough to get you through all of the challenges? Find out with three of your friends in Miscommunications 2!
- 7 puzzles and 7 transitional activities
- The map is for 4 players exactly, no more or less.
- A custom resource pack is included, you can find it once you extract the map file.
- Most of the puzzle rules are moderated by the players, so it’s up to you to follow the rules and complete the puzzles the way they’re intended.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Miscommunications 2 Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1