Minigames: Sky Battle Map 1.17.1 is a minigame map designed by daniellaur. If you and your friends are looking for fun activities to mess around in Minecraft, you have come to the right place! In this map, players will be presented with 3 interesting minigames that are all multi-players friendly. Specifically, the games include Sky Battle, Parkour Tag, and Ace Race, all of which are inspired by the challenges in the Minecraft Championship (MCC) tournament. By and large, don’t hesitate to download this map from the links below and give it a try!
- Sky Race: A minigame inspired by MCC where contestants are spawned onto a track and must try to complete it the fastest to become the winner.
- Parkour Tag: A minigame where the hunter has to tag all of the runners within the time!
- Sky Battle: Inspired om MCC’s Sky Battle, a minigame where four teams fight each other on islands in the sky. There is slowly a border closing in and the team that survives wins the game!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Minigames: Sky Battle Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1