MineSafety Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 ‘encourages’ you to wear a helmet when you go mining by making you take damage!
- Makes the player take small amounts of damage if underground and not in skylight when not wearing a helmet.
- Configurable rate at which the player takes damage.
- Configurable Y level at which the damage starts.
- Dimension Blacklist to disable damage in specific dimensions.
- Depth Gauge item that when held within the inventory or hot-bar will display the current Y level in the top left! Y level will turn red when helmets are required.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MineSafety Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5