We’re excited to share all of the ways in which Minecraft can put together college students to construct a greater world by game-based studying. All through the convention, you’ll be capable to discover us on the Microsoft Training sales space, the place you possibly can join with Susie Tinker and Maria Olekheynko from the Minecraft: Training Version staff. Drop by and get recommendation for instructing with Minecraft, how you can handle licensing and deployment at your college, or share the way you’ve been utilizing Minecraft in your classroom.
We’re additionally internet hosting a particular stage presentation with educators who’ve seen unbelievable success instructing with Minecraft. Study from their expertise and picture what’s potential on your college! Don’t miss these inspiring talks within the Microsoft sales space:
- Wednesday, 2:30–2:50 PM: Microsoft Studying Advisor Megan Lipinczyk shares how accessibility options like Immersive Reader make Minecraft: Training Version a robust platform for inclusive studying.
- Thursday, 10:30–10:50 AM: STEM and Pc Science Educational Facilitator Erik Leitner and Pc Science Educational Specialist Annmargareth Marousky inform the story of how Broward County Public Colleges in Florida are utilizing Minecraft to ignite a ardour for STEM.
- Thursday, 3:00–3:20 PM: Erik and Annmargareth return to debate accessibility and inclusion within the context of Minecraft: Training Version at Broward County Colleges.
- Friday, 10:00–10:30 AM: Elayne Hollander, Media Specialist at Broward County Public Colleges, supplies insights into the chances for instructing STEM in Minecraft’s sandbox surroundings.
There’s additionally a various vary of periods from educators that illustrate the facility of Minecraft: Training Version in a classroom setting—throughout the curriculum! Cease by these periods and add some new concepts to your instructing toolkit:
- Tuesday, 8:00–10:00 AM, Room 232: Formative Evaluation Utilizing Minecraft: Training Version with Jeff Gearhart, Know-how Coordinator at Brinnon Faculty District in Washington
- Tuesday, 2:00–2:50 PM, Room 228 A: Redefining the Block—Minecraft: Training Version within the Curriculum with Erik Leitner and Annmargareth Marousky
- Thursday, 8:00–10:00 AM, Room 233: Utilizing Minecraft: Training Version to Lead Sustainable Change Initiatives with Mary Elizabeth Pearson, Skilled Studying Specialist at NCCE
- Thursday, 4:00–4:40 PM, Room 201: Minecraft: A lot Greater than a Sport with Spencer Lunsford, Know-how Integration Specialist at Santa Rosa County Colleges
You’ll discover a lot of alternatives at FETC to expertise how lecturers are utilizing Minecraft: Training Version to have interaction college students, educate topics throughout the curriculum, and empower each learner to realize their greatest. We hope you’ll join with us and begin an entire new edtech journey:
We’ll see you in Miami! ?