Minecraft But Your Level Equal Strength Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new mechanic into Minecraft. After installing this data pack, you will be able to gain a permanent Strength effect corresponding to your XP level. For example, if you are at level 1, you will gain Strength I effect; if you are level 10 then it’s Strength X effect. It will give you the Strength effect all the way up to when you are level 50. When you reach that milestone, instead of just having Strength level 50, you will gain maxed level Strength effect instead. With that, you can one-shot every mob in the game with ease!
- Permanent Strength effect depending on your level.
- At level 50, you get Strength level 256.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Your Level Equal Strength Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1