Minecraft But You Have Lucky Hearts Data Pack 1.17.1 is full of randomness! Lucky Block is no longer a foreign concept to the Minecraft community; it is quite popular. This data pack takes that concept and adds a twist to it. Instead of normal lucky block, every time you take damages, an event will occur. This event can be both good and bad. However, if you just want a normal lucky block experience, this pack has that covered. Additionally, this pack allows you to choose which mode you want to play with.
- Two lucky block game mode.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But You Have Lucky Hearts Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1