Minecraft But You Can Pause Time Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new special ability for the players. With this pack, the players will be able to control the flow of time. The players can craft two new items that can control time. One is “Pause” and the other is “Unpause”. With these items, you will become invincible. No mobs can hurt you for you can freeze time with just a right-click!
- Adds two new items that can freeze and unfreeze time.
- To craft “Pause”, throw a Clock, a Redstone Dust and a Gold Ingot on the ground.
- To craft “Unpause”, throw a Clock, a Redstone Dust and an Iron Ingot on the ground.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But You Can Pause Time Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5