Minecraft But You Can Combine And Upgrade Structures Data Pack (1.18.2) allows you to summon structures just by crafting and upgrading them. To summon an adventure structure, first, you need to craft the market. Inside the market, you can find 3 Structure Traders that will trade you Vanilla structures if you give them gold and diamond. After obtaining all the structures from the Structure Traders, you need to upgrade them in a Smithing Table. Upgrading them in the Smithing Table will instantly spawn the structure that you just upgraded. Inside the upgraded structures are OP loots and items that you can have all for yourself!
- Trade, combine, and upgrade structures.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But You Can Combine And Upgrade Structures Data Pack (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2