Minecraft But You Are Randomly Teleported Every 60 Seconds Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces a fun challenge for the player. After installing this data pack and turning it on, the player will be teleported randomly every minute. This can make for some funny moments. You can get teleported anywhere, which means you might die and can’t do anything about it. It is a very tough challenge. Can you finish the game with this?
- To start the challenge, simply type /reload.
- You can stop the challenge by disabling the data pack.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.