Minecraft But You Are A Necromancer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows you to become a necromancer and raise your own undead army. According to mythology, necromancy is the practice of black magic to contact the dead. The practitioner of such art is called Necromancer, and they are believed to be able to raise the dead. In this data pack, you can experience that for yourself. After crafting the Necronomicon, you will officially become a Necromancer. As a Necromancer, you are able to control the dead and command them to fight for you. To craft the Necronomicon, you need to drop 1 Skeleton Head and 1 Book on the ground. Have fun!
- Becomes a Necromancer.
- First, you need to craft the Necronomicon. Then, to summon the dead, you need to drop the appropiate items on the ground then use Necronomicon to summon them.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But You Are A Necromancer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1