Minecraft But Villager Trades Are OP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 adds new trades for Villagers. These trades are not normaly and they are extremely overpowered. These trades allow you to easily obtain end game items. With just one Dirt block, you can have for yourself the strongest and rarest items in the game! This data pack is not balanced around Vanilla Minecraft but it can be a lot of fun to try out!
- Adding in OP trades for Villagers.
- You can use this command to summon all of them at once [/function villagers_are_op:load].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Villager Trades Are OP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1, 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1