Minecraft But TNT Spawns Every Minute Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simple but fun data pack. It has but one new feature, and just like the name of the pack suggested, it will spawn TNT every minute. These TNT will be generated right on top of you and will explode shortly after. The goal of this pack is to add a fun new challenge for the player. Can you beat Minecraft while having TNT explode near you every minute?
- To start the challenge, use this command [/function command:start]. This will start spawning TNT every minute.
- To stop the challenge, use this command [/function command:stop].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But TNT Spawns Every Minute Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5