Minecraft But There Are OP Custom Items Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 adds several custom items that can be extremely OP. These new items are a great addition to your arsenal. They can provide you with both utility and combat prowess. Unlike vanilla weapons, they have unique effects that can be used in different situations. However, these unique effects can be a double-edged sword and backfire if you are not careful. For example, the Creeper Gun that can shoot Creeper, or the Ender Hammer that gives you teleportation. The strongest of all is the Nether Staff. The Nether Staff is a great tool that can provide you with both defensive and offensive power.
- Unique, OP custom items.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are OP Custom Items Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1