Minecraft But There Are Drill Block Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 makes mining an automized process. Mining is one of the main activities in Minecraft. You need to mine for a lot of reasons. Whether it’s because you need blocks, ores or it’s because you need to terraform, the process of mining can take up a lot of your playtime. This data pack automizes the mining process and makes it more fun by introducing drill blocks. These drill blocks can automatically break blocks for you. They can mine out a 1×1 or 3×3 area. You can upgrade to them to make them mine even faster. They will run for as long as they have fuel inside of them. Have fun!
- Craftable drill blocks that can automatically mine for you.
- Right-click to access and use them.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are Drill Block Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1