Minecraft But There Are Custom Temples Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces new structures that are based on the Desert Pyramid. These custom temples can be crafted in the Crafting Table. After you craft them, they will be automatically spawned into your world. There are many different temples, and they all have a theme like Nether Pyramid, Stronghold Pyramid, Dirt Pyramid, The End Pyramid, etc. Just like Desert Pyramid, they also have a loot room with chests. The loots can vary depending on the temple, but some can be extremely OP. Have fun!
- New and craftable temples/pyramids.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are Custom Temples Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1