Minecraft But There Are Custom Swords Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces 6 new custom swords each with a special ability. These new swords can be a great addition to your arsenal. Their special effects are not only strong but are also extremely fun to mess around with. For example, the Ender Sword can kill anything in one hit and teleport you to its corpse. Or the Structure Sword that can summon a random structure when you use it. But the strongest of all is the Explosive Sword that can summon a bunch of random explosions.
- Custom swords with unique abilites.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are Custom Swords Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 4]