Minecraft But There Are Custom Sticks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 turns Stick into a powerful item. Normally, Stick is a core component in crafting many items. However, beside that, Stick isn’t being used at all outside of crafting. What if Stick is now a powerful weapon that you can wield? Well, this pack does just that. This data pack adds multiple Sticks that have special ability into Minecraft. With these new items, Stick is no longer just an item for crafting, it is now also a powerful weapon!
- Adds multiple Sticks with special ability.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are Custom Sticks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5