Minecraft But There Are Custom Hearts Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces an interesting mechanic into Minecraft. In this data pack, you can get yourself new custom hearts. These custom hearts aren’t just for show. They come with powerful and beneficial abilities. For example, the Villager Heart gives you the X-ray ability, the Totem Heart can save you from death, Bedrock Heart gives you sturdiness, the Dragon Heart that allows you to fly, etc. To obtain these custom hearts, you need to finish their quests. What you need to do is shown on top of your screen, and you need to do them one by one. Good luck!
- Custom hearts with unique abilities.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But There Are Custom Hearts Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1