Minecraft But The Entire World Is Fully Fill With Lucky Block Data Pack (1.18.2) turns your entire Minecraft world into a slot machine! As the name suggested, this data pack will fill your world with Lucky Block. Since every block is a Lucky Block, how you should play the game is now changed drastically. You can just start by breaking every single Lucky Block possible and hope to hit the jackpot. With this data pack, you can immediately progress to the end-game gears if you are lucky!
- Your world is now filled with Lucky Blocks that drop random items.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But The Entire World Is Fully Fill With Lucky Block Data Pack (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2