Minecraft But Stone Gives You OP Loot Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 entirely changes how you progress in Minecraft. Usually, the normal progression route is to start with wood, then to stone. Then from stone to ore. However, with this data pack, the regular progression route is completely messed up! Now, to get everything that you ever needed, you need only to mine cobblestone and stone! When starting the game, you should rush immediately to stone because they drop all the OP and rare items like netherite, diamond, enchanted equipment, enchanted apples, etc. Have fun!
- Stone and cobblestone drop OP loot.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Stone Gives You OP Loot Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1