Minecraft But Random Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces randomness into the game to spice things up. After installing this data pack, the world around you will change to random blocks every few minutes. If you are lucky, you can easily get diamonds or even netherites from the randomization. Or you can get absolutely nothing at all and have all the blocks that you need change to something useless! This can be a fun challenge for you. Can you finish the game while having everything change every minute? Good luck!
- Blocks around you will change to another random block every few minutes.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Random Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1