Minecraft But Pickaxes Spawn Structures Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 turns Pickaxes into a completely new tool. Instead of just using Pickaxes to mine, you can now use your Pickaxes to spawn structures into your world. These are the specials Pickaxes that you need to craft. After obtaining the pickaxes, to spawn the structures into your world, simply use the Pickaxes to break one block and they will work their magic. You can create some crazy and chaotic scenes with this pack!
- Adds special Pickaxes that can spawn in structures.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Pickaxes Spawn Structures Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5