Minecraft But Moving Destroys The World Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a fun and challenging data pack. If you find Minecraft is too easy for you and are looking for a challenge run then this data pack is for you. This data pack changes entirely how you play the game. After installing this data pack, you can no longer trace back your step because every time you walk past a block, that whole column of blocks will be deleted straight to bedrock. You have to keep moving to a different place if you want to survive, and if you are not careful, you will lose all your items to the Void. Good luck!
- Your world decays as you walk through it.
- To start the challenge, type [/trigger start_challenge].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Moving Destroys The World Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1