Minecraft But Jumping Is Extremely OP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is yet another entry in the OP data pack series. This time, the data pack makes it so that every time you jump, you get a random rare item. What you get can vary quite a bit. In the worst case, you might get a stack of Arrows. However, if you keep jumping, you will get a bunch of Netherite items that are enchanted to level 10. You can even get unobtainable items such as Bedrock as well!
- Every time you jump, you get an OP item.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Jumping Is Extremely OP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1