Minecraft But If You Jump You Lose A Heart Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a simple but almost impossible challenge data pack. After installing this data pack, your character will only have three hearts. Not only that, but every time you jump, you will permanently lose one heart. Basically, you need to finish the game without jumping. Technically, it can be done through the use of water, stairs, slabs, etc. But can do it? If you are a veteran player looking for a hardcore challenge then this data pack is for you!
- No jumping challenge.
- You can restart the challenge with this command [/function heart:restart]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.