Minecraft But Cut Ores To Block Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a lightweight data pack that can solve all your ore problems. This data pack adds a new feature for the Stonecutter. You can use a Stonecutter to turn the ore into an ore block. This means that you can use Stonecutter to produce an infinite amount of resources. If you ever find yourself not having enough ore, then this data pack is for you!
- Stonecutter can now turn ore into block.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Cut Ores To Block Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1