Minecraft But Crafts Are Random Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 changes entirely how you play the game. Usually, Minecraft has a rather straightforward progression route. You create a new world, you break wood, craft wooden tools, start mining stone then you go from there. This data pack will mess with that progression by changing all the recipes. After installing the data pack, even if you have wood, you can’t make a crafting table. Even if you have diamonds, those diamonds might just be worthless. This data pack can be a fun challenge. If you want to beat the game, you need to find out which crafting recipes are the ones you need. Good luck!
- Randomizes your crafting recipes.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Crafts Are Random Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x to 1.8.1