Minecraft But Cows Make Ore Not Milk Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces an entirely new way to gain resources through cows! Usually, cows are just for meat, leather, and milk. This data pack changes that and allows you to produce rare resources with cows. These special cows can spawn naturally in your world. However, you can also force one to generate by dropping the correct item on a cow. For example, if you drop a diamond block on a cow, it will turn into a diamond cow. You can find more information using the [/reload] command. To harvest a resource from a cow, drop a bucket on it!
- New cows that can produce different resources.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Cows Make Ore Not Milk Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1