Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w44a is here with an amazing change to weather cycles, new caves inside of old chunks, and more.
- New world generation is now inserted under existing chunks when upgrading a world to the new world height.
- Added an Online options screen where you can now find the Realms Notifications option and Difficulty when on a server.
- Added an “Allow Server Listings” option to opt-out of having your name displayed in server listings.
- Sleeping now only resets the weather cycle if it was raining.
- Blocks and fluids are now also affected by simulation distance. It might be a good idea to test that the behavior of your redstone contraptions remained the same.
- Optimized entity collisions.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w44a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]