Minecraft 1.17.1 Pre-Release 1 contains lots of bug fixes but also some tweaks to gameplay. This pre-release changes axolotls, drowned and goats!
- Blue axolotls can now only be obtained through breeding.
- Non-screaming goats now have a rare chance to produce a screaming goat when bred.
- Status effects on goats now also apply when the goat is jumping or ramming.
- Raised the drop rate for copper ingots from Drowned to 11% + 2% per level of looting.
- Powder snow now fills cauldrons 2 times faster than before (still pretty slowly, though!).
- Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Husks and Drowned will no longer pick up glow ink sacs.
How to install:
- To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.17.1 Pre-Release 1 Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1
Data pack: Download from Server 1